We have a new course, "Value Methodology" that is being administered by VMS - Value Management Strategies.
This exciting and innovative course has been designed to provide individuals with a fundamental understanding of Value Methodology, which is more commonly known as Value Engineering. Value Methodology (VM) is a practical body of knowledge that provides a proven means for improving the value of projects, products, and services by focusing on functions and their relationship with cost, performance, time and risk. This course utilizes the latest in internet technology to provide a truly interactive learning experience. Participants will be exposed to the theory, concepts and techniques of VM through narration, animation, quizzes and interactive exercises.
At the conclusion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Accurately use the terminology of VM to describe and define Value Methodology (i.e., Value Engineering), its uses, benefits, and characteristics
- Demonstrate an understanding of the history, development, and tools of Value Methodology
- Explain in detail the key concepts of value, cost, performance, time and risk; identify how these concepts affect projects in their area of expertise; apply techniques to define and improve the value of their project
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Value Methodology Job Plan
- Use VM’s technical tools and techniques applicable to each of the above stages. These include:
- Function Analysis and FAST Diagramming
- Communications and facilitation techniques for multi-disciplinary teams
- Creativity and evaluation techniques
- Alternative development and analysis
- Presentation techniques
Pay by Credit Card - Please send an email to email@example.com . Only your full name and email are needed. Please do not send any credit or debit information via email. You will receive an email with the invoice and instructions for a secure payment.
Pay by Check - Make payable to the "Miles Value Foundation" and send to: James R. Vickers, 3358 Bear Spring Trail, Tucson, AZ 85745-4163
Upon receipt of payment, the Foundation will register you with VMS, our course administrator, who will send you the access information and password to take the course. You have 60 days to complete the course and receive your completion certificate.
Copyright 2018, Lawrence D. Miles Value Foundation - Value Engineering | Value Analysis | Value Methodology | Function Analysis,
All rights reserved